Headed to the beach/pool but not sure what to bring? I’ve narrowed it down to what you really need other than a little SPF protection. These items are perfect for that quick fix before, during, or after you leave the water!
- Fekkai Sexy Beach Waves create the perfect tousled beach waved hair that is ideal for your post-pool do. I find that spraying the product into my hair and twisting repeatedly gives the best results.
- Guerlain ‘Terracotta Eau Sous le Vent’ Enhancing Body Mist is the perfect post-layout body mist. Thanks to the Eau Sous le Vent, a delicious mist that hydrates the skin, amplifies the tan (thanks to the Tan Booster complex) and enchants the senses. This mist smells AMAZING and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and hydrated. For best results- Apply in the morning to moisturize, after sun exposure to soothe or as a generous splash of summer fragrance to refresh the skin.
- Chanel Sunglasses are such a key piece to any summer wardrobe. Whether you are hitting the beach, mall, or out for a day in the city.
- This Essie ‘Summer 2012′ in the mini 4 pack is the perfect polish to toss in your bag incase of the dreaded nail chip. Let’s face it- chipped nails are not fine, by any means. No excuses. Plus these colors are the perfect summer brights!
- Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment Shine with an SPF 15 is the perfect tinted color with SPF protection. My current favorite is one of their latest called Peach Sorbet. Unfortunately, let’s not get crazy about this line of lip colors though, because it is on the chopping block. RIP.
Any beach must-haves I didn’t mention? I’d love to hear!